About Us

Established in 2008, Ship EZ matches people having to move items with transportation business going there anyhow. Over 25% of trucks run totally empty of freight and over 50% run just part-full. By allowing customers and services to make use of this extra capability, Ship EZ drastically minimizes CO2 emissions, increases the success of transportation business and conserves the customer approximately 75%. Ship EZ is independent and has no association with any user or transportation supplier. We are totally devoted to offering a safe and secure, unbiased and reliable online market.

How It Works

Like eBay is an online market for purchasing and offering products, Ship EZ is an online market for transferring items. Users merely list products they must move - totally free and without any commitment and after that get low expense quotes from countless feedback-rated transportation business.